Hello there everyone ! Well, this is just a random blog where will I share my thoughts, things I've read over books, magazines and blogs. I'm not really a verbose person. But, writing makes me happy, so I'd go for it ! I'll be updating this blog as frequent as I could. So, join me here, "These Dreams" ! Thanks. xo

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Ferry Rides !


 Things that make me so curious about going to Penang Island on ferry, is the jiff of happiness, the state of feeling close to nature, the beautiful sight of the island before the eyes, and the fresh sea zephyr. Everything about it is so exquisitely beautiful ! Definitely, a great choice to those who want to go to Penang Island, while travelling through the bridge consumes less time and safer, Ferry ride would definitely impart a fun and beautiful experience !

2 comments: