Hello there everyone ! Well, this is just a random blog where will I share my thoughts, things I've read over books, magazines and blogs. I'm not really a verbose person. But, writing makes me happy, so I'd go for it ! I'll be updating this blog as frequent as I could. So, join me here, "These Dreams" ! Thanks. xo

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Pasembur Rojak

  Next time when you plan to go to Penang, don't forget to try this local food called "Pasembur Rojak" (or Indian/Mamak rojak). Penang is famous for it's Nasi Kandar, Kuey Teow, Lobak and other delicious foods. And now, Pasembur Rojak is also a Penang's signature delight.

One of the best rojak I've tasted ! 

Pasembur Rojak. (At Gurney Drive Hawker Centre, Penang) 
  With it's origin from Indonesia, Rojak is a local name for it, which means mixture. This cuisine, is actually a salad, with vegetables, fruits, sprouts, vermicelli, boiled eggs and meatballs (mostly chicken, fish and crab). With a special gravy which is made of jambu air (water/juice of guava fruit), squid fritters and honey poured all over, this dish surely will turn your mouth watery. I can surely promise that. 

1 comment: